Our mission is simple; provide a beautiful, peaceful, and romantic space for your wedding day.
What to expect at The Meadowood for your ceremony and reception:
- Outdoor accommodation for 200 guests.
- Barn and ceremony site available from 9:00 a.m. morning of for setup and decorating.
- Six hours allowed for the actual event. This is the time from the beginning of the ceremony until the reception concludes. The event must end by 10:00 p.m.
- Owners onsite for your event.
- Some setup included in price.
- Dining tables and chairs.
- Chairs for the ceremony.
- Choice of site for your ceremony.
- Bridal suite for use by the wedding party.
- Three indoor bathrooms available for use during your event.
- 20′ tall grand stone fireplace, which can be lit after dark per your request.
- Beautiful white string lights accent the outdoor patio from the balcony to stone fireplace.
- Inside of barn decorated with white string lights.
- Outdoor landscape lighting.
- Collection of rustic decorations for your use.
- Rustic bar with beverage coolers and two beer taps.
- You may bring in your own alcohol, but you are required to hire a bartender (most of the times the caterer can provide). Only beer and wine are allowed.
- You can select the caterer of your choice, but they must be licensed.
- Live music, DJ or playlist is allowed. Music must conclude at 10:00 p.m.
- You have until 10:30 p.m. to remove all of your decorations and place all trash in the containers.
- Parking area located to the side of the barn.
- Parking assistance provided.
- Cars cannot be left overnight