Our mission is simple; provide a beautiful, peaceful, and romantic space for your wedding day.
What to expect at The Meadowood for your ceremony and reception:
- Outdoor accommodation for 200 guests.
- Barn and ceremony site available from 10:00 a.m. for setup and decorating.
- Six hours allowed for the actual event. This is the time from the beginning of the ceremony until the reception concludes. The event must end by 10:00 p.m.
- Dining tables and chairs.
- White chairs for the ceremony.
- Choice of site for your ceremony.
- Bridal suite for use by the wedding party.
- Three indoor bathrooms available for use during your event.
- 20′ tall grand stone fireplace, which can be lit after dark per your request.
- Beautiful white string lights accent the outdoor patio from the balcony to stone fireplace.
- Inside of barn decorated with white string lights.
- Outdoor landscape lighting.
- Rustic bar with beverage coolers and two beer taps.
- You may bring in your own alcohol, but you are required to hire a bartender (most of the times the caterer can provide). Only beer and wine are allowed.
- You can select the caterer of your choice, but they must be licensed. We do not have kitchen facilities.
- Live music, DJ or playlist is allowed. Music must conclude at 10:00 p.m.
- You have until 10:30 p.m. to remove all of your decorations and place all trash in the containers.
- Parking area located to the side of the barn.
- Parking assistance provided.
- Cars cannot be left overnight
Items of Note:
- Prior to your wedding, we offer a complimentary consultation, 4-6 weeks out, to review your plans and answer any questions.
- No open flames with exception of a unity candle. You may use battery-operated candles if candlelight is desired.
- You may decorate and make the barn your own, but we do have some exceptions, which can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.