Our mission is simple; provide a beautiful, peaceful, and romantic space for your wedding day.
What to expect at The Meadowood for your ceremony and reception:
- Indoor and Outdoor accommodation for 175 May-October and 130 November and December.
- Venue is yours for the entire day so you can relax and enjoy.
- Event manager onsite for your event.
- Some setup included.
- Dining tables and chairs.
- Chairs for the ceremony.
- Choice of ceremony site.
- Bridal suite for use by the wedding party.
- Barn is heated.
- Three indoor bathrooms available for use during your event.
- 20′ tall grand stone fireplace, which can be lit after dark per your request.
- Beautiful white string lights accent the outdoor patio from the balcony to stone fireplace.
- Inside of barn decorated with white string lights.
- Outdoor landscape lighting.
- Collection of rustic decorations to use.
- Rustic bar with beverage coolers and two beer taps.
- Bring in your own alcohol, a bartender is required. Beer and wine are allowed.
- Select the caterer of your choice.
- Parking area located to the side of the barn.
- Parking assistance provided.